Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My New Lid !

This is my new possession fellas.

;)

Got it as a gift and the second best gift I have ever got. Don't inquire bout the first one cause you are not going to get any answer on it. Anyways, coming back to the lid, it comes from the South-east Asian market and its been bought from PlanetDSG, Pune. Its dented the buyers' pocket considerably, but it is worth every penny spent. Especially, considering the fact that I have been using it regularly and have been very comfortable with its fit, finish and weight. It weighs less than my earlier GPOne and reduces sound to a much greater extent. The inner padding is superb fitting, very comfy and the colour isn't hard to maintain and looks classy. Talking about looks, the Matt finish is simply stunning and this BHP lid is made for street-fighter owners as well as lovers.

It is available with smoke, tinted and clear visors, but if you do not use the visor at night (I don't), then the tinted one is the best bet I think. The visor has a press-fit mechanism and is easy to remove and fit back onto the lid. The helmet retails at 4Ks and it was one of the last pieces left with DSG. Try your luck though.

No comments: